Tuesday 4 November 2014

Shape Detective



WALT: Identify features of 3D shapes.
Today we are learning about 2D and 3D shapes.


Dimension:
2 D,width Height
3D,Width Height Depth
Edged,The Line where 2 faces meet/join.
Vertex,A Point where 2 or more meet a corner.
Faces,The flat surface of a shape.

Success criteria:

I can find real life examples of 3D shapes.
I know what 3D means.
I know what a face is.
I know what an edge is.
I know what a vertex is.
I can identify the face edge and vertex on any 3D shape.

Thank you for reading.
I hope you enjoy.
Please leave a comment.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for the hard effort Amelia. I can see a few mistakes but don't worry. I know when we do more work on 3D shapes- that identifying whether it has an edge or a face will become easier. Keep staying focussed and we'll work on it together. :)

Post a Comment